Click on my banner to search inside my book......

Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine's Days (p59-61)

Check out my other contests by click on the title of this post !!!

1/29/05

He left - DAMN IT - SON OF A BITCH !!!
I told him what to do, he did it.
HE LEFT.
I'LL BE DAMNED !!!
I discovered a new rule: Power of ANOTHER pussy.................

Looking back, I cannot believe this was the date before the incredible Valentine Dinner date.

Photobucket

2/8/05

In 29 days, my world changes.
I am sad, but I will be glad.
I will see what I am made of.
I will become more confident.
I am so tired.
I am evolving again.

However, I broke my own new rule.
Unfamiliar territory
too open
too much
Where's the mystery ?

Where's my LION KING ?

Trust a must. Character

OK - Where's the fun here ?
What's the humor ?

Talking it through is a release.

Forgiving is different from forgetting..............






Photobucket

2/14/05

VALENTINE'S DAY !!!
Awesome at Peter's ! Dinner !!!

In the beginning, sometimes lying is necessary for the purpose of altruism.



Try to stay with the BIG PICTURE.

Today's date is so important to me.

Peter: My pussy
come and get me
like open/ closed garage door.

Goes with Peter:
I told him before I believed it.
Came to the REALIZATION that on some things, Photobucket
he is smarter than I am.
and it was not the crumbs.
It was him figuring me out before I did.
Or me thinking he was figuring me out.
That's how it began to work.


Sunday 2/20/05
Bridge at Ken's - not enough

2/21/05
And exactly 8 days later what is the matter?
Not enough attention ?
What will be enough ?
THE DOG
DESPAIR

More KISSES.
What else?
I love Peter.


Is he at his capacity?
Accept it.
Must he be enthralled with me at all times ?




Monday 2/21/05
Dinner at Peter's. One kiss - not enough?

Do we understand that "it" WHATEVER "it" happens to be, IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
Are we ever satisfied.
Is "it" ever enough?

The point is - It is never enough.

Check out my other contests by click on the title of this post !!!

No comments: