Click on my banner to search inside my book......

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Part 1 The Beginning (p23)

Photobucket

The Problem With Women is
They Talk Too Much and
Don't Give out Enough
P U S S Y

My affair began with a 67 year old man. Not really old.
Peter was hung like a horse with a libido to match.

I didn't know that, of course, the first time
I spotted him at Yoga.Photobucket


Innocent me.........


At the time we met, he was already very involved with a girlfriend I will refer to as Grandma. I saw her in Yoga once and I thought Grandma simply wasn't as fit and gorgeous as me. She had too short curly granny gray hair, a big stomach and wore flowery tops. Peter was fucking Grandma three nights a week.

Peter now claims I pursued him, which, of course, means I did.
I did in fact set my sights on him two years earlier.
I just wasn't really conscious of it.

Subconsciously, I had selected him. I did nothing about it.

Subconsciously, I seduced him.

I started watching him. Yoga, then bridge.
He had me at hello.



Peter had me for sure, when he yelled that his last name was spelled
"S-T-R-A-A-T"

If he hadn't yelled at me (those are my words for trying to brush me off), I wouldn't have AT ALL been interested in him.
What is it that makes us want the bad boys ?

1 comment:

Gigi said...

All I can say is "WOW"what a excerpt.
I can only hope I still have it when I get to be Sandy's age.

Merry Christmas!

Please enter my name in your author island contest. I sent an email with the answers to you with contest questions.